Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Ball

I went to the 7th and 8th grade ball last night with Meredith. I laughed the whole night. The kids got all dressed up-- the girls wore prom dresses and the boys wore tuxes, the greatest tuxes I've ever seen. Most of the tuxes were white, but there were a couple of purple ones I really liked. And the shoes. Where do they find their outfits? The boys got to braid their hair, and the girls had "sculptures" on their heads as Jess put it. And they wore sunglasses in every color. It was magical. Meredith and I spent the first hour taking everyone's picture. My favorite moment was when two of our 8th grade boys, who are brothers and really couldn't be any different, started doing a coordinated dance together. I know they practice at home together, which is just hysterical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home